Astrology can give you profound insights and life-changing advice on all of your relationships - in romance, friendship, profession, with your life partners and family. Primarily a tool for self-knowledge leading to self-empowerment (rather than for prediction leading to waiting for things to come) the Astrology of Relating can provide you with an immense knowledge base for understanding your deepest needs, challenges and strengths in yourself and in those relevant to you.
In this comprehensive course Frank Clifford will show you what astrology can offer you in the field of relationships, covering your all-important six astro-points of relating, the relevance of your element and mode in astrological compatibility, the role of your planetary ruler, your ascendant and descendant, and much more.
Above all, Frank's course is an investigation into how you can skillfully remain true to yourself in any relationship, to "live the life you were born to live" and to support your friends, colleagues and loved ones to fulfill their potential and to be the best that they can be.
The specific aims of Frank's 'The Astrology of Relating' program are:
- To provide you with a practical astrological guide to your relationship needs, attitudes, responses and expectations
- To review your zodiac sign and all other relevant other planetary placements in your birth chart, as well as your ascendant
- To give you access to a free chart service that will help you discover the signs in which each of your astro-points is placed
- To examine the principal astrological indicators that reveal your compatibility (synastry) in the birth chart
- To discuss the twelve signs of the zodiac as archetypes of human experience, stages in the journey of life, and types of expression of a planet’s energy
- To exemplify and demonstrate the astrological influences in the relationships of some celebrity couples
Video embedding powered by Webilop