Meditation is a core skill and practice for good physical and mental health. It is also a crucial strategy in personal and spiritual development.
For beginners and experienced practitioners, Meditation Masterclass will give you a deep understanding of the essential strategies, concepts and practices. Its approach is holistic and values the jewels in all traditions. Its tone is friendly and accessible.
Based in forty years teaching experience, William believes that meditation is a natural human behaviour and that everyone can do it. His approach understands that people have different temperaments and personalities; and that people therefore need to use the methods most suitable for them. In Meditation Masterclass you will find crystal clear descriptions of the major approaches and strategies that will initiate and support your practice.
In addition to the twelve video lessons the course provides you with Guided Meditation audios and an in-depth Meditation Masterclass Study Guide for deeping your understanding and experience of your meditations.
THE LESSONS (3 hours 18 minutes total)
1. Overview: From Gateways to Core State to Practices (6:35 minutes)
2. My Background & Three Stories (9.01 minutes)
3. Posture and Health Benefits (11:56 minutes)
4. Awake, Witnessing, Caring, Compassionate, Connected (11:20 mins)
– plus Guided Meditation: The Core State of Meditation (10:37 mins)
5. Your Gateways into Meditation – Part 1 (17:46 mins)
– plus Guided Meditation: Body Scan (20:30 mins)
6. Your Gateways into Meditation – Part 2 (13:27 mins)
7. Managing Challenges (9:18 mins)
8. Your Meditation Practices – Part 1: Developing Compassion & Reflection (12:19 mins)
9. Your Meditation Practices – Part 2: Self-Healing & Spiritual Anatomy (11:30 mins)
– plus: Guided Meditation: Just being – Compassion – Reflection – Self-Healing (12:16 mins)
10. Your Meditation Practices – Part 3: Expanding Consciousness, Seed Thoughts, Subtle Energies (12:22 mins)
– plus Guided Meditation: Spiritual Anatomy – Expansion – Prayer (7:00 mins)
11. Your Meditation Practices – Part 4: Connecting with Nature & Serving Others (11:56 mins)
– plus Guided Medditation: Seed Thoughts – Service – Connecting with Nature – Blessing (18:16 mins)
12. Final Thoughts & Encouragement (8:11 mins)
This is a crucial course for anyone interested in meditation.